feeLLGood – an FEM micromagnetic simulator
FeeLLGood is a simulation code for micromagnetism using finite-element method. Its name stands for finite element Landau Lifshitz Gilbert object oriented development. FeeLLGood has been developed over the years at NEEL Institute and Spintec in Grenoble, and is still being extended. The core of the code is made available as open source. You are free to modify and distribute the source code under the GPLv3 licence.
- 2020-12-02: new version is coming (DEBUG)
- 2019-10-15: entering advance debug & testing!
- 2019-01-24: feellgood uses json file for settings
- 2018-08-31: Migration from GMM to MTL4
- 2016-07-17: The feeLLGood web site opens